Friday 14 October 2011

Tokki, please pray for his speedy recovery :)

Alhamdulillah. I am done with some light tasks. Next, will further with hard task - Cleaning!!! ISO is coming by next week. The whole department struggled for department's future grade, but for a research student like me, i will just stick  ' Student Research Bench' note on the racks..so that, the ISO staff will not ask me for more.. Hahaha.

Owh okay. Update from Hospital PD. Yesterday i went to PD to visit Tokki. I had been informed that he got dengue fever. After settling my labworks, at 9am, I rushed back home. Actually I was thinking to just go there by KTM because I have no experience of driving for such a long journey (for me). But at last, I really do not know how 'my KTM' changed to a CAR! A Kancil car. Heheheeh. I was accompanied with a friend of mine a.k.a my housemate a.k.a my lovely sister.

Before the journey started, mom called, telling me that tokki was suspected with Leptospirosis (spiral shape virus from rat's waste, admitted to human body). I was suspecting that he might get infected because before the fever occured, he cleaned up the bushes behind the store. But after taking antibiotics ( I dunno what kind of antibiotics because i were not there at that time), he recovered. Alhamdulillah

Today, as I read my FB notifications by my auntie, one thing crossed my mind. Was the doctor trying to pull our legs? Hohoho. So many suspectations within 3 days he had been hospitalized. I am not blaming the doctors, because i currently work with doctors. I, sometimes can understand them. But the matter here is, why is there so many coincidences? Started with dengue, then followed with Leptospirosis and this morning, they said it was nothing. Just a fever! Hahaha.. Tomorrow might start with a new good news! And hopefully, the news will make us smile widely. Ameen~

p/s: On our way back home, we went to Nilai 3. Seriously I feel like fainted! So many things to grab. But, have to get permission from my both big bosses first. Hehehehe. Hunt for more! Later will update about my fishing experience there. Cant wait!

0 budak comel: