Tuesday 11 October 2011

Dunno what to tittle

 1st story :
Gotta call from mom this morning, she told me that Tokki (grandpa) has been admitted to ward, after being diagnosed with dengue. Over years, Tokki had once diagnosed with dengue too. The immune system in his body might reacted with blood, leading to this second threat. Allahumma yassir wala tu'assir. Praying for his speedy recovery. InsyaAllah tomorrow morning, after labwork, me and a friend of mine will go to PD to visit him. Have to re-arrange the appointment with Puya..Hopefully he will not mind.. =) 

I love my Tokki the most! I am a kind of person who do not know how to show my love. But really, i do love him! When I was small, because I am the eldest grandchild, he named a duku tree with my name. 'Pokok Nurul'..such a cute name! And that pokok was recognized as mine by all aunties and uncles. Hahaha. Tokki, Nurul will go and visit u tom. Promise! =)

Current mission: Hunting for rent car..

2nd story : 
I can not please everybody. Seriously I cant. Different ppl have different perception on me. And nobody knows what is in me, except special person whom are very close to me. I hate ppl who like to talk/stalk about me, without knowing me. It will give me such a jerk feeling..Please dont bother me, as I do not bother you.

3rd story :
DNA fragmentation is on its right track. InsyaAllah. Cant wait!

p.s: no progress for wed preps as i mentioned before. Now, research turn. Please Q up! I have tried to do fabric flowers last nite. It came out quite cute! Yeay!!!! Next, hunting for the suitable fabrics! Yippi~









0 budak comel: