Saturday 15 October 2011

Brown paper bags

I was mesmerized with the idea by B2B bloggers whom use brown paper bags as their goody bags, instead of using plastic bag. It was a superb idea, actually.. I feel like joining 'Save the World' club. Hehehe..

Today, after sending some important documents to masjid, I rushed to lab to do some labworks. After few months I din step into the lab during weekends, today I went there with walkman-plugged-ears. It was just to avoid of hearing something that i am not pleased to..Hahaha.

After lab, at noon, I went to Chow Kit, Bake with Yen wholesale shop.. Hunting for brown paper bags as I mentioned before. All bloggers saying that the Bake with Yen shop is at Puchong. It is quite far from my place. And luckily, a friend of mine told me that the branch is at Chow Kit, Jalan Haji Taib 5. It is such a bless. Alhamdulillah. For a beginning, I just bought 5 packs of 100pcs each at only RM 3.30 for each pack. It is super cheapskate! Later, as Abah approved and satisfied, I will go and hunt for more. Bake with Yen just like a garden for cake-makers. Seriously! I feel like buying a microwave. Oh, anybody wanna give me that on my W-day?Hahaha

Ok. Stop babbling. I am damn tired now. Must have gud rest. Bye-bye. See ya!


0 budak comel: