Monday 10 October 2011

October, please be nice to me!

Assalamualaikum and Hi, peeps!

Please note the title : 'OCTOBER, PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!' - Seriously, I am begging you. Lot of things to be done by this October. Yeah, its already half of the month. Today is 11th. But I am still hoping the sun will rise and lighten me up. 

Me currently focus on DNA fragmentation. I am getting busier with all the related papers. Sometimes i feel like boiling all those papers and drink the water, and then i will be hospitalized! Like getting new motivation. Later will get further explanation from a molecular friend - Odeng. Hopefully I cud understand the explanation without losing. The result will be something like MW in gel electrophoresis and I am dreaming of having SCA software to make it more interesting and qualitative. Oh money, please be in my purse now!

Today I have begun my day with an undescribe feeling! I feel so happy, because i am now surrounded with such kind ppl. I just want to share my happines, my dreams, my hopes and all with ppl, of course not with all.  I have learnt a lot since I stepped my foot into this 'welcoming' world past a year. Aha! Studying world is absolutely different with working world, my dear friends. Believe it or  not, I cant count how many tears have been wasted since the first week here. And not to forget, the motivation and supports given by my close beloved person. Seriously I am telling you, friends can be simply made, but  true friends are hardly made.

Ok. Gotta stop. Stomach is K-Pop-ing already. Hunting for lunch. Craving for ayam goreng. Bye!

p.s: all wed preps must be put behind for a while. Research mood came and please, do excuse me!


0 budak comel: