Saturday 7 May 2011

A very new day starts with a very new beginning =)

Assalamualaikum..

Oh yeah! I just realised something. Today is Mother's Day.Yeay.....A very big thank you i dedicate to my lovely mom for giving birth of me...*this fat baby..haha*..Oh God..Thank you! :):)

 Let wish our mom.I did..How about you guys? Just give her a very short and simple call, and she will feel so appreciated.Oh wait, one perception should be changed, mother's day is not only for today...but, mother's day is everyday..Teheheheheeeeeeeeee~




My mom is my everything. She did everything for me and all my siblings. I still remembered, i was getting fever when i was in primary school. Mom cooked me half-cooked eggs and bread and also a mug of milo for my breakfast, before taking medicine (antibiotics and ubat demam rite?hehehehehe), and she brought the breakfast to her room because at that time, i was lying (sambil mengader-ngader) in her room...I am not very certain with other moments, but this moment i remembered the most!! That is why i love my mom so much.One memory with her already make me love her so much! What if i add on any other memories????????it could be i super-duper love my mom.Buth the truth is i super-duper love my mom. She is  my superwoman (lady version), meanwhile my abah is a real superman (man version). Hehehehehe



it is being portrayed beautifully =)


For my mom,
Thanks for always being with me,
Listening to my stories (yang mengarut-ngarut tu) ^_<
As i grow older, i fell not ashamed of sharing my tears with you.. :'(
Thank you  mom, for enriching my life always with your support, advices and doa..
Thank you mom, for raising me up dan adik-adik semua...(dahlah semuanya kuat makan...hekhek)
Thank you mom sebab selalu masak untuk kami adik-beradik....
And a very big thank you to abah , the one who prepared all the bahan mentah & ensure that everything is on the table whenever we were home (we all grew up in hostels, that was why we cud feel the 'nikmat' of BALIK KAMPUNG...hehehehehehe)
Thank you to ma and abah, yang selalu bersabar dengan kami semua....
Semoga kami semua menjadi anak-anak yang sentiasa menyenangkan hati ma dan abah....Terima kasih ma dan abah!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to my lovely mom, and thanks abah for always being her backbone! Abah and ma are the backbones of our lives. Thank you sooooooooo mucccchhhhhh!!!!!! :'(:')



 p/s: berazam nak jadi anak yang baik+solehah...Ameeennn :):)

2 budak comel:

mizzapple said...

happy mother day! :)

ifti said...

happy mother's day to u tooo... ^^